Senior Real Estate Expansion Manager (m/f/d) Italy - Hospitality Industry
Milan, ItalyReal Estate, Expansion & Business Development
We're looking for a Senior Expansion Manager (m/f/d) with a focus on the hospitality sector in Italy!
How you'll be hosting with heart:
You source, analyse, negotiate and conclude new real estate deals for Italy, in primary as well as secondary cities - creating the business plan and pitching each opportunity.
You coordinate with internal project-relevant stakeholders and independently plan the timeline of various projects.
You independently conduct property inspections, and negotiate and execute tenancy agreements.
You structure, draft and proof-read contracts.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
You have successfully completed your commercial university degree, ideally with a focus on business administration plus real estate background, or a comparable qualification, e.g a Master’s degree in Real Estate.
You have minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of real estate development. Through your experience and success in recent years, you can demonstrate an outstandingly strong network in the real estate market or other operator models in Italy as well as a proven track record of achieving growth goals in creating real estate portfolios.
You have excellent communication skills in Italian and English and are an outstanding communicator who opens doors that always remain closed to others.
You have excellent residential/ hospitality real estate market knowledge and are motivated to question the status quo. You know who is who in this market segment
We get to know you as an open, committed personality who combines personal responsibility and creativity with an analytical-conceptual way of thinking and working.
Previous “hands-on” roles in the real estate industry such as asset/portfolio manager are a plus.
You know who is who in the hotel RE industry and contacts portfolio.
You are located or willing to relocate to Milan.
We're designed to stay because:
- Competitive Salary: A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Italy.
- Visit Munich: International travel to our headquarters in Munich.
- Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - work fully remote (from Milan or Rome) or in our office in Milan.
- Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
- Sabbatical: After your 1,5 year anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: it may be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
- Everything for our limehomies : With a focus on your physical wellbeing , to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
- Limitless learning : We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
Sophie is looking forward to your application and your CV in English .
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 220 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century.