Workingstudent IT-Systemadministrator (m/f/d)
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
Be the first contact person for all of your colleagues regarding IT and IT-equipment related topics (e.g. laptops, phones, or software products) with your proactive and service-oriented way of working
- Support the onboarding of new colleagues by setting up their laptops, their phones etc.
- Share IT Security best practices at limeome (Firewall, VPN, virus protection) in consultation with our Tech & Engineering department
- Be the first contact person for new IT products and enjoy evaluating and implementing new IT and software solutions
- Ensure that the office infrastructure (WiFi, printer, ...) works and is available to all employees with your technical understanding
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You are currently enrolled at a university in Germany
- You are located in Munich so that you can support our team in the office
- You have a very good general technical understanding, a passion for it and you enjoy incorporating new topics
- You are structured, communicative and love to solve tricky tasks
- You always take a pragmatic and result-oriented approach to mastering challenges
- You have fun implementing new things together in a team
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working!
Christin is looking forward to your application.