Working Student/Internship IT Product Owner (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 25 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day? Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
- You will interpret the business requirements of our internal stakeholders in a way that allows our developers to start programming.
- You will be part of our highly collaborative SCRUM team to design and implement solutions used by our guests and business partners.
- You will support our Quality Assurance Lead in managing ongoing operations.
- You will build a positive, efficient and analytical technology culture.
- You will be working on some of our IT projects, ranging from our internal tools to our booking website.
It's great if:
- You are able to interpret complicated ideas and communicate these clearly to the right stakeholders.
- You are familiar with web-design, UI/UX concepts and able to express visualizations through wireframes, experience with Figma, etc. is a bonus.
- You are familiar with Web and App testing methods.
- You are familiar with Agile practices and have some knowledge of databases.
- You have analytical and good interpersonal skills.
- You are structured and data-driven.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills.
- You are currently enrolled in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study program in Germany or in Europe.
- You are located in Munich so that you can work closely with our Tech Team from our HQ in Munich
Feel at home with:
An attractive compensation package
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback sessions from your team colleagues
- Plenty of breakfast, coffee and tea options
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An office in the heart of Munich
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Fatima is looking forward to your application!