Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 25 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day? Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with? Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues? That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
- Build the tech operating system of the next generation hotel
- Develop microservices that help to automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7 to give our guests the pleasant experience they deserve
- Connect our property management system to many different third parties, from booking engines up to door locking systems and make sure the information keeps flowing
- Develop a booking engine and include payment services in a way that people just love the easy and convenient experience of booking their next vacation with us
- Handle millions of data points on a daily basis and generate an automated pricing, pushed online in near-real-time
- And sooo much more, we're just getting started :)
Technologies we love:
- We are still in the process of shaping our tech-stack for the years to come and apply the latest technologies to create a responsive and scalable infrastructure
It's great if
- you are currently in a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- you are able to work closely with other members of the tech team as well as with all other business units tech is at the core of everything we do.
- you are curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional.
- you believe in continuous learning and improvement and you are not afraid to make mistakes to achieve great results.
- you take responsibility for a clean code base and deploy best-practices on testing, debugging and automation techniques.
Feel at home with
- Competitive salary
- Ownership and diversity of tasks and projects
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback sessions from your team colleagues
- Plenty of breakfast, coffee and tea options
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An office in the heart of Munich
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
- Best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Fatima is looking forward to your application!