Team Lead Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 42 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you also strive for success as we do? Your way of thinking is also digitally @ scale like us? Are you looking for a diverse environment in personalities, ideas and experiences? Are you a customer-centric person like we are? Do you like to perfect your ideas after you have implemented them?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
Reporting & Data accessibility:
- Enable all departments across the company to track their KPIs and make informed & data-driven decisions with them
- Ensure that numbers in reports are accessible at the right times, reliable and correctly understood
- Coordinate with the engineering team on adding new data sources and make them usable for the various teams
- Continuously improve our pricing algorithms as it’s the key revenue driver
- Evaluate new property locations - identify which locations are likely to yield good profit margins to accelerate our growth
- Identify new areas in the company where advanced analytics can create a lot of value
Growth & Leadership
- Shape and grow the team, develop your team members
- Grow your skillset and take on more and more responsibility - this is a key focus of us
It's great if you have:
- At least 4 years experience in Business Intelligence and at least 1 year leading a team
- Proficient writing complex SQL queries including window functions and experience with at least on BI dashboard software (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience working with engineers to set up ETL processes and how to ensure data quality & consistency
- Good understanding of statistics in the area of BI, esp. around A/B testing
- Experience managing cross-company projects
- Develop team members to excel in their role
- Able to communicate complex analysis results clearly
- Attention to detail and an intrinsic desire to deliver high-quality end products with your team
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, ☕️, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application in English.