System Administrator - Part Time (m/f/d)
Germany, Bayern, MunichTech & Engineering
We are looking for a part time System Administrator (m/f/d) with English and German skills to support our IT infrastructure in Munich.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You provision, configure, manage, and support our IT infrastructure (Google Workspace, Slack, MDM for MacOS and Windows).
- You create clear knowledge base articles for the end-user and the IT support team (myIT). You will document all processes, and update/improve current documentation of previously established processes.
- You develop, maintain, and support IT and Security policies and procedures. You will be responsible for the overall health and availability of all IT support systems.
- You research and recommend innovative and, where possible, automated approaches for tasks. This includes reviewing bids, cost analysis, and vendor relationships.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have approx. 3 years experience in IT Support / Service, System Administration, or similar.
- You can fluently communicate in English (C1) and speak German (B2), love helping other people and have a service-oriented mindset.
- You have experience with employee directory services to manage access and sharing solutions (Google Workspace, Lastpass, etc.) and are an organised person that loves to set up & to follow processes.
- You have experience with infrastructure tools (e.g. Nebula Cloud, Watchguard), with firewall software and with hosting and running internal software and backup services.
- You have experience with meeting software service, a deep understanding of the latest security software as well as with macOS and Windows.
- You are currently living in Munich, Germany.
We're designed to stay because:
Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can choose to work 100% from our office in the Munich city center (Glockenbachviertel) or partially from home and the office.
Visa & Language Support: We’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
Relocation Support: We'll financially support your move to Munich if you live further away than 300km from our office.
Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
Anisha is looking forward to your application.
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at email@example.com.