Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 45 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
Do you also strive for success as we do? Your way of thinking is also digitally @ scale like us? Are you looking for a diverse environment in personalities, ideas and experiences? Are you a customer-centric person like we are? Do you like to perfect your ideas after you have implemented them?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
- Create a simple and suite user experience.
- Establish good UI/UX principles and bring them to life with the product & tech teams.
- Identify user problems & needs during research.
- Work hands-on with our team to create user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes and offer intuitive solutions for complex problems.
- Design interface for web and mobile applications.
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner for product managers as well as stakeholders across the organization.
- and many more challenges ...
It's great if you have:
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in the field of UX design and have already been able to demonstrate your skills in leading projects and cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong understanding of UX principles and can use it to develop a convincing design version.
- You know how to successfully establish best practices for UX design in a startup and help our teams with the implementation.
- You use tools like sketch, figma or xd.
- Ideally, you already have experience with qualitative and quantitative user research.
- You are not afraid to address problems with relevant stakeholders, always question the status quo and always be on the lookout for the potential for improvement.
- You speak English fluently.
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, ☕️, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application.