Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
Become a part to shape the limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
- Creating a simple and suite user experience.
- Establishinggood UI/UX principles and bring them to life with the product & tech teams.
- Identifying user problems & needs during research.
- Working hands-on with our team to create user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes and offer intuitive solutions for complex problems.
- Designing interface for web and mobile applications.
- Identifying future opportunities, working as a key thought partner for product managers as well as stakeholders across the organization.
- and many more challenges ...
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in the field of UX design and have already been able to demonstrate your skills in leading projects and cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong understanding of UX principles and can use it to develop a convincing design version.
- You know how to successfully establish best practices for UX design in a startup and help our teams with the implementation.
- You use tools like sketch, figma or xd.
- Ideally, you already have experience with qualitative and quantitative user research.
- You are not afraid to address problems with relevant stakeholders, always question the status quo and always be on the lookout for the potential for improvement.
- You speak English fluently.
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.