Senior Tech Recruiter (m/f/d)
Germany, Bayern, MunichPeople & Culture
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. You will be part of our People Team, consisting of 8 travel enthusiasts right now, growing to roughly 15 people over the next year. We are currently starting our hyper growth phase at limehome and are looking for support to attract and convince top tech talents in a fast-paced environment. Moreover, as a Senior Talent Manager in our team you will also be responsible for leading projects and having an impact on employer branding, learning & development etc. whilst also practising your leadership skills every day by mentoring more junior colleagues. After work, our People Team regularly enjoys spending time together playing games, going out for food or doing other fun activities.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- Find and attract new candidates: You know where to find the best developers whilst also trying out different tools for a proactive recruitment approach and continuously looking at new innovative ways to fill our pipeline.
- Convince our candidates: You know what techies are looking for and take responsibility for the entire recruiting process (from briefing to signing the contract), always making sure to offer a fantastic candidate experience and making limehome a top player in the Munich tech start-up scene.
- Optimise our processes: You continuously analyze our standards and use your insights to develop innovative ideas and strategies to attract as well as convince candidates, optimize workflows and create scalable processes.
- Consult with our hiring managers: You are a trusted sparring partner for our Tech Hiring Managers and meet them on an equal footing.
- Take on responsibility for additional projects: You work cross-functionally with your team colleagues on exciting measures such as employer branding activities, holding internal interview trainings and much more.
- Upgrade your leadership skills: You act as informal leader and potentially take over leadership for our tech talent acquisition team.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have 3+ years of solid tech in-house recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a start-up environment.
- You think analytically, make data-driven decisions and work in an organized and detail-oriented way.
- You have strong communication skills and enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment thus want to optimize processes and proactively drive things forward.
- You are a born networker, enjoy working with a wide variety of people, and use your empathetic nature to inspire new talent to join us.
- You communicate confidently and to the point in English.
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office or from home.
- We’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
- We'll financially support your move to Munich if you live further away than 300km from our office.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 70 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Lisa is looking forward to your application.