(Senior) Strategic Project Manager Operations (m/f/d)
Munich, GermanyProperty Development
We are looking for a (Senior) Strategic Project Manager Operations for our Operations team in Munich.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You are responsible for building and managing strategically relevant projects such as M&A integration to scale limehome's growth.
- You are part of the limehome Operations Department and drive the central Ops area and (international) market functions while ensuring that our processes scale with growth.
- You are an important part of our internationalization and bring our processes to a new level, not shying away from working independently with many international, internal & external stakeholders.
- You use your organizational, analytical and strategic skills to digitize and automate our processes and services on an operational level.
- You actively drive the agenda for continuous improvement of the operational business, together with our office and field staff, in order to provide our guests with high-quality stays (e.g. management of maintenance measures, automation of maintenance intervals, digital tracking of apartments, performance management of our service providers).
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have +5 years of experience in a dynamic environment (start-up, consulting, investment banking, etc.) and can incorporate this into your work.
- A very good degree in management, business administration or a similar field.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Since you dislike bureaucracy as much as we do, speed and efficient processes in an agile environment are just as important to you.
- You understand the big picture and can derive strategic initiatives from this and implement them using your analytical skills.
We are ‘designed to stay’ because:
Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can choose to work 100% from our office in the Werksviertel or partially from home and the office.
Visa & Language Support: We’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
Relocation Support: We'll financially support your move to Munich if you live further away than 300km from our office.
Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
Sabbatical: After your 1,5 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Jessi is looking forward to your application!
Who we are:
limehome is a digital hotel concept. Our mission is to design a convenient and comfortable experience for our guests with a digital-first approach. Through our Tech DNA and fully digital-enabled guest journey, we want to be the 1st choice in travel for everyone, everywhere. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites across over 220 locations in more than 10 European countries.