Senior Software Developer – Data Engineering (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 35 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Want to use us as a stage for your idea? #buildyourownlimehome
Want to work somewhere that values the best ideas and not hierarchy?
Are you looking for a diverse environment in personalities, ideas, and experiences?
During your suite stay you`ll:
- You are responsible for the further development of the design and architecture of our Data Warehouse
- You will take over the integration of third-party systems into our system landscape
- You will work directly with the Tech/BI Team to design data solutions that fit their requirements
- And so much more, we're just getting started! :)
It's great if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in software-development with a focus on backend or data engineering
- Extensive work experience in distributed data processing, serverless architectures, automation of data pipelines and/or other Big Data architecture best practices
- Comfortable working with Cloud Native databases (Redshift, BigQuery or similar)
- Experience with building real-time analytics solutions and streaming platforms using any of the AWS Infrastructure and services (Kinesis, EMR/Spark, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS or similar public cloud offering)
- Advocate of agile practices for rapid development of quality software, such as Clean Code, Pair Programming, CI/CD pipelines, TDD, and automated deployment
- Strong critical thinking and a result-driven mindset – You constantly challenge the status quo and want to come up with innovative and elegant solutions to improve engineering delivery and output to stay ahead of the market.
Feel at home with:
- Competitive salary package
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- Ownership and diversity of tasks and projects
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback sessions from your team colleagues
- Plenty of breakfast, coffee and tea options
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An office in the heart of Munich
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Lukas is looking forward to your application!