Senior Software Developer - Data Domain (m/f/d) in Munich
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
Our software powers everything from running our limehome OS, guest applications for a fully digital customer check-in/out experience, to managing housekeeping operations.
As a Senior Software Developer within the data domain team, you will work closely with marketing and customer success teams and other cross-functional teams. You are responsible for the further development of the design and architecture of our data warehouse and will take over the integration of third-party systems into our system landscape. Moreover, you will work directly with the Tech/BI Team to design data solutions that fit their requirements.
What will keep you challenged:
Improve our booking experience: You are working on providing our guests with an outstanding booking experience, supporting our internal teams with valuable tools to help manage reservations.
Write scalable, modular and reliable code: You are developing serverless microservices that help automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7.
Take over responsibility: You ensure that your code is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards, and has proper logging, monitoring, and alerting.
What we're looking for:
- You have 5+ years of experience in software-development with a focus on backend or data engineering.
- You have extensive work experience in distributed data processing, serverless architectures, automation of data pipelines and/or other big data architecture best practices.
- You have experience with building real-time analytics solutions and streaming platforms using any of the AWS infrastructures and services (Kinesis, EMR/Spark, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS or similar public cloud offering).
- You are an advocate of agile practices for rapid development of quality software, such as clean code, pair programming, CI/CD pipelines, TDD, and automated deployment.
- You think critically and have a result-driven mindset – You constantly challenge the status quo and want to come up with innovative and elegant solutions to improve engineering delivery and output to stay ahead of the market.
What is the limehome Tech Stack:
At limehome we run everything on AWS, check out our tech stack to learn more!
We're designed to stay because:
Hybrid office model: whether in our beautiful office or from home.
Get equipped: choose between a Windows or a Mac.
Freedom to innovate: take on challenging projects from day one to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
Growth and Development: through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
Relocation and Language Support: we’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
Oneteam: through our transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
Everything for our limehomies: with a focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 70 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Lisa and our Tech and Engineering team in Munich and Madrid are looking forward to your application! Let's speak!