Senior Real Estate Expansion Manager (m/f/d) Italy - Hospitality Industry
Italy, Lombardia, MilanReal Estate, Expansion & Business Development
We're looking for a Senior Expansion Manager (m/f/d) with a focus on the hospitality sector in Italy!
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You source, analyse, negotiate and conclude new real estate contracts for Italy including cold calling.
- You coordinate with internal project-relevant stakeholders and independently plan the timeline of various projects.
- You independently conduct property inspections, negotiate and execute tenancy agreements.
- You structure, draft and proof-read contracts.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have successfully completed your commercial university degree, ideally with a focus on business administration plus real estate background, or a comparable qualification, e.g a Master’s degree in Real Estate.
- You have min. 5 years of relevant, professional experience in the field of real estate expansion in the hospitality sector. Through your experience and success in recent years, you can demonstrate an outstandingly strong network in the commercial hotel real estate market or other operator models in Italy as well as a proven track record of achieving growth goals.
- You have excellent communication skills in Italian and English and are an outstanding communicator who opens doors that always remain closed to others.
- You have excellent real estate market knowledge and are motivated to question the status quo.
- We get to know you as an open, committed personality who combines personal responsibility and creativity with an analytical-conceptual way of thinking and working.
We're designed to stay because:
Competitive Salary: Flexible monetary benefits + a competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Italy.
Visit Munich: International travel to our headquarter in Munich.
Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - work from our office, hybrid, or fully remote (home office within Italy).
Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
Everything for our limehomies: With a focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
Katja is looking forward to your application and your CV in English.
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century.
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender.