Senior React Native Engineer (m/f/d) - remote within Germany
Germany, Bayern, MünchenTech & Engineering
We are looking for a Senior React Native developer to join our Tech department and help us build our app from scratch. You will support us full-time and can work remotely within Germany or from our office in Munich.
What will keep you challenged:
- You will be part of our new mobile team which is part of our customer journey domain and you will work together with a cross-functional team.
- You strive to offer the best possible experience for our customers on mobile devices by building a hybrid guest app from scratch as the first developer working on this.
- You contribute to the implementation of business requirements as well as to architectural decisions.
- You ensure that your code is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards, and has proper logging, monitoring, and alerting.
- Your goal is to provide always-accessible travel information in the most convenient way for our guests, to have better engagement and an overall outstanding user experience.
What we're looking for:
- You have experience building high-performance mobile React Native applications on both iOS and Android platforms.
- You have experience with building real-time analytics solutions and streaming platforms using any of the AWS infrastructures and services (Kinesis, EMR/Spark, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS or similar public cloud offering).
- You are familiar with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and store submission processes.
- It is great if you have an understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
What is the limehome Tech Stack:
At limehome we run everything on AWS, check out our tech stack to learn more!
We're designed to stay because:
- Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - work from our office in the Munich city center (Glockenbachviertel), hybrid, or fully remote if you don’t live in/around Munich (home office within Germany).
- Get equipped: Choose between a Windows or a Mac.
- Freedom to innovate: Take on challenging projects from day one to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
- Growth and Development: Through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
- Oneteam: Through our transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
- Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
- Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.