Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) - limehomeOS platform (Typescript, Angular, Node.js) in Madrid
Spain, Madrid, Comunidad de, MadridTech & Engineering
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
Our software powers everything from running our limehome OS, guest applications for a fully digital customer check-in/out experience, to managing housekeeping operations.
As a Fullstack within the limehome OS domain team, you will work closely with properties and integrations teams and other cross-functional teams. You will take on projects and initiatives that streamlines, automates or add new features, either within limehome OS, or through integrations with other platforms with the goal of reducing the time to plug and play with the OS.
What will keep you challenged:
- You are ensuring that your code is well tested, architected, and meets our coding standards.
- You participate in technical design sessions, develop detailed technical solution documentation and recommend suitable architecture that is aligned with business objectives.
- You deliver top quality UX and visuals to let our internal and external customers enjoy a convenient user experience.
What we're looking for:
- You are willing to learn something new every day.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a developer role in a fast-paced environment.
- You know cloud providers like AWS and understand concepts that drive them and ideally have experience with AWS Lambda, CloudFormation / Serverless framework, EventBridge and API Gateway.
What is the limehome Tech Stack:
At limehome we run everything on AWS, check out our tech stack to learn more!
We're designed to stay because:
- Hybrid office model: whether in our beautiful office or from home.
- Get equipped: choose between a Windows or a Mac.
- Freedom to innovate: take on challenging projects from day one to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
- Growth and Development: through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
- Relocation and Language Support: we’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
- Relocation Bonus: we'll financially support your move to Madrid if you live further away than 300km from our office.
- Oneteam: through our transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- Life at limehome: you will enjoy great team spirit with regular team lunches and events, as well as international travel opportunities to our headquarter in Munich.
- Attractive salary: flexible monetary benefits (cobee) + a competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Madrid.
- Everything for our limehomies: with a focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 70 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Lisa and our Tech and Engineering team in Munich and Madrid are looking forward to your application! Let's speak!