Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) - limehomeOS platform (Node.js, Typescript, Angular) remote within Germany
Germany, Bayern, MunichTech & Engineering
We're looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer (Angular, Typescript, Node.js) - limehomeOS platform (m/f/d) remote within Germany.
limehome OS is our central connection between all the separate services that limehome maintains.
It combines our own services with all the external partners we connect to, like Apaleo our property management system, into something that our employees as well as partners like cleaning companies can use easily as part of their daily routine. The core of all this are our properties which we need to manage across the different stages of their life cycle (from first research over planning and setup until the actual operation) as well as the channels (e.g. our own website or booking.com) we expose our properties through.
What will keep you challenged:
- You are ensuring that your code is well tested, architected, and meets our coding standards.
- You participate in technical design sessions, develop detailed technical solution documentation and recommend suitable architecture that is aligned with business objectives.
- You deliver top quality UX and visuals to let our internal and external customers enjoy a convenient user experience.
What we're looking for:
- You have profound experience in a fullstack developer role and know how to work in a cross-functional team, ideally in a fast-paced environment. You will take on projects and initiatives that streamline, automate or add new features, either within limehome OS, or through integrations with other platforms with the goal of reducing the time to plug and play with the OS.
- You know cloud providers like AWS and understand concepts that drive them and ideally have experience with AWS Lambda, CloudFormation / Serverless framework, EventBridge and API Gateway.
What is the limehome Tech Stack:
At limehome we run everything on AWS, check out our tech stack to learn more!
We're designed to stay because:
- Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - work from our office in the Munich city center (Glockenbachviertel), hybrid, or fully remote if you don’t live in/around Munich (home office within Germany).
Get equipped: Choose between a Windows or a Mac.
Freedom to innovate: Take on challenging projects from day one to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
Growth and Development: Through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
Oneteam: Through our transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;
Kathi and our Tech and Engineering team in Munich and Madrid are looking forward to your application! Let's speak!
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at email@example.com.