(Senior) Full Stack Developer - Python/Vue.js/Django (m/f/d)
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
Become a part to shape the limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
- Develop microservices that help to automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7 to give our guests the pleasant experience they deserve.
- Connect our property management system to many different third parties, from booking engines up to door locking systems, and make sure the information keeps flowing.
- And so much more, we're just getting started!
What we believe in (Engineering Principles):
- Infrastructure as Code (GitOps)
- Serverless first: We actively avoid running servers
- We value simplicity - build only what we need now (*and this doesn’t mean d..🐥b things)
- Our approach to solving problems is: business value first, tooling second
Our Tech Stack includes:
- Domain-Oriented Microservice Architecture
- Environments built around Serverless Framework and AWS Cloudformation
- High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB databases
- AWS ElastiCache for Redis
- Gitlab for CI/CD
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- Experience using web frameworks, Django or other Python-based frameworks
- Experience using Vue.js, ReactJS / Redux or similar front end frameworks
- Experience working with Infrastructure as code and/or Platform as a service approach: Docker, Kubernetes, or cloud services like Heroku, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- High level of experience in data storage technologies like PostgreSQL
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Around 5 years of industry experience
- The ability to work closely with other members of the tech team as well as with all other business units tech is at the core of everything we do
- Take responsibility for a clean code base and deploy best-practices on testing, debugging and automation techniques
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- We offer a flexible retribution scheme and a competitive salary that helps you to enjoy life in Madrid
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid, or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, team lunch, regular All-Hands, and suite events
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with a focus on your physical to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact, and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working!
Do you want to be one of the first developers of limehome located in Madrid? Then apply now with your English CV.
Dilan and our Tech and Engineering team in Munich are looking forward to your application! Let's speak!