(Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) in Munich
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in traveling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
Become a part to shape the limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
- Being the first DevOps engineer in our company
- Being responsible for our AWS environment (dev, staging and production) and will be responsible for securing it
- Developing and establishing concepts for smooth and high-performance development, test and production environment
- Creating state-of-the-art automation to manage deployments
- Improving (and develop it further) our existing monitoring environment to keep control over our infrastructure
- And so much more! :)
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You do not have to be an expert coder, but should be able to write scripts for automating workflows
- Ideally you have worked or you have the strong motivation to work with our stack
- Experience in working with distributed systems (microservice architecture)
- You should have strong experiences with AWS
- You enjoy working independently in an agile team, but you never lose sight of the goal
- Believing in continuous learning and improvement, not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goal
- You have a degree in IT or an equivalent qualification
What we believe in (Engineering Principles):
- Infrastructure as Code (GitOps)
- Serverless first: We actively avoid running servers
- We value simplicity - build only what we need now
- Our approach to solving problems is: business value first, tooling second
Our Tech Stacks includes:
- Domain-Oriented Microservice Architecture
- Environments built around Serverless Framework and AWS Cloudformation
- High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB databases
- AWS ElastiCache for Redis
- Gitlab for CI/CD
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with a focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact, and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working!
Lisa and our Tech and Engineering team are looking forward to your application!