Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) in Madrid
Spain, Madrid, Comunidad de, MadridTech & Engineering
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
Our software powers everything from running our limehome OS, guest applications for a fully digital customer check-in/out experience, to managing housekeeping operations.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will build a resilient infrastructure to achieve the best experience for our customers, keep our systems secure and our customers' data safe. We are a proud serverless first company.
What will keep you challenged:
- You setup and enhance our infrastructure monitoring and proactively maintain our serverless first stack (internal tooling for logging, alerting, monitoring etc.).
- You audit and secure data and assets, own the security of our various cloud systems & development environments, and enable the teams to follow secure development patterns.
- You support our engineers with infrastructure questions and recommendations.
- You are a communicator for the whole tech department when it comes to newly introduced changes and how to adopt best practices with continuous automation.
- You strive to minimize the risk of issues or outages, but also rapidly respond to production issues with a cool and calm attitude (with the prospect of implementing periodic on-call shifts).
What we're looking for:
- You graduated in software engineering or a similar field.
- You have 3-5 years of work experience. A background in a startup or another fast-paced environment is a plus.
- You have worked with cloud providers like AWS and distributed systems (micro services / event driven) before and have basic coding experience in a modern language (i.e. Typescript and Python).
- You are a creative thinker and have a problem-solving mindset – You constantly challenge the status quo and want to come up with innovative and elegant solutions to improve engineering delivery and output to stay ahead of the market.
What is the limehome Tech Stack:
At limehome we run everything on AWS, check out our tech stack to learn more!
We're designed to stay because:
- Hybrid office model: whether in our beautiful office or from home.
- Get equipped: choose between a Windows or a Mac.
- Freedom to innovate: take on challenging projects from day one to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
- Growth and Development: through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
- Relocation and Language Support: we’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
- Relocation Bonus: we'll financially support your move to Madrid if you live further away than 300km from our office.
- Oneteam: through our transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- Life at limehome: you will enjoy great team spirit with regular team lunches and events, as well as international travel opportunities to our headquarter in Munich.
- Attractive salary: flexible monetary benefits (cobee) + a competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Madrid.
- Everything for our limehomies: with a focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 70 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Lisa and our Tech and Engineering team in Munich and Madrid are looking forward to your application! Let's have a chat!