Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 35 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to work somewhere that values the best ideas and not hierarchy?
Is your way of thinking also "digitally @ scale" like us?
Do you like to perfect your ideas after you have implemented them?
That's great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you`ll:
- You will develop and establish concepts for smooth and high performance development, test and production environment.
- You will be responsible for our AWS environment (dev, staging and production) and will be responsible for securing it.
- You will create state of the art automation to manage deployments.
- You will improve (and develop it further) our existing monitoring environment to keep control over our infrastructure.
It's great if you have:
- You have a degree in IT or an equivalent qualification.
- You should have strong experiences with AWS.
- Ideally you have worked or you have the strong motivation to work with our stack.
- The control of business processes, the advice of customers/stakeholders and the professional team leadership belong to your portfolio.
- You enjoy working independently in an agile team, but you never lose sight of the goal.
- In conflict situations you act constructively and prudently, you can empathize with other people and their perspectives, and you regularly reflect on your own actions.
- A high degree of assertiveness paired with diplomatic skills round off your profile.
Our Tech Stacks includes:
- Environments built around Serverless, AWS Cloudformation and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB databases
- AWS ElastiCache for Redis
- Frontend written in Vue.js & Angular
- Gitlab for CI/CD
Feel at home with:
- Competitive salary package
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- Ownership and diversity of tasks and projects
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback sessions from your team colleagues
- Plenty of breakfast, coffee and tea options
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An office in the heart of Munich
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin and our Tech and Engineering team are looking forward to your application!