Senior Brand Manager (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 35 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
During your suite stay you'll:
- Based on our customer data you´ll develop the Brand strategy for Limehome, and execute campaigns with unique strategic as well as creative excellence
- You establish the world's most admired hospitality Brand by ensuring optimal internal and external resources for creative, design and Brand needs
- You cherish every single customer touchpoint with the spirit of the brand and create an awesome Suite Experience for our customers in Germany, Austria, UK & Spain and all future markets
- Besides the B2C touchpoints you also start the B2B brand development of Limehome to convince our partners
- You generate an environment of high impact, by ensuring a thorough cross-departmental and cross-market collaboration that meets brand and business goals
- You develop processes and systems that nurture operational excellence
- You convince colleagues of all departments to manage and evolve the brand touchpoints
It's great if:
- You charge people with emotions
- You already gained at least 3 years of experience in a strategic brand management role, in a company or a strategy-driven creative agency
- You convince with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns/content/creative projects and proven efficiency
- You proactively develop own concepts and turn them into action by delivering excellent projects
- You are an organized person with strong change and project management skills
- You build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with others
- You speak English & German fluently, every other language is a plus
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, ☕️, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.