(Senior) Backend Developer - Node.js (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in more than 50 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to work somewhere that values the best ideas and not hierarchy?
Is your way of thinking is also "digitally @ scale" like us?
Are you looking for a diverse environment in personalities, ideas, and experiences?
During your suite stay you'll:
- Build the tech operating system of the next generation of hotels
- Develop microservices that help to automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7 to give our guests the pleasant experience they deserve
- Connect our property management system to many different third parties, from booking engines up to door locking systems and make sure the information keeps flowing
- Develop a booking engine and include payment services in a way that people just love the easy and convenient experience of booking their next vacation with us
- And so much more, we're just getting started :)
Our Tech Stack includes:
- Microservice Architecture Patterns
- Environments built around Docker, AWS Cloudformation and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB databases
- AWS ElastiCache for Redis
- Gitlab for CI/CD
It's great if you have:
- Experience with cloud provider APIs, concepts, and architectures (e.g. AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway and AWS Cloudformation)
- Experience with serverless application development with AWS technologies
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Hands on experiences in many disparate technologies and emerging platforms
- Ability to work closely with other members of the tech team as well as with all other business domains
- Be curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional
- Believing in continuous learning and improvement, not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goal
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Feel at home with:
- Competitive salary package
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- Ownership and diversity of tasks and projects
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours, manage your calendar according to your needs
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team
- Breakfast, coffee and tea options in the office to start your day in a good way
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An inspirational and relaxing working environment in the heart of Munich with the option to work from home
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Lukas, Dilan and our Tech and Engineering team are looking forward to your application! Let's speak!