Senior Agile Coach (d/f/m)
RemoteBerlin/Munich, GermanyTech & Engineering
limehome dreams big: We want to lead the digital revolution in the hospitality industry. Our vision is to become the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. We're a customer-first company that is all-in on working and building together as one team that supports each other. To achieve our vision, limehome is both expanding in size and to new countries. We are looking for people to help us drive our vision and improve on our guest experience!
How you'll be hosting with heart: Our digital experience department consists of six cross-functional product teams, organised along the user journey. As Agile Coach your main objective is to enable these teams to reach their full potential, as well as grow agile processes within the company. You will cooperate with senior product and engineering leadership, as well as with the teams and have a big impact in building the best experience for our users.
As a candidate, we hope that you will be able to help us by:
Making the agile toolkit accessible for all our teams and individuals to support them in building great products. You know where to be pragmatic, and understand that you need to act as a servant leader and a coach.
Working with the department leadership to support an appropriate team setup, iterate on the ways of working and assure knowledge sharing across the teams. You deeply understand and advocate the values behind the Agile manifesto, even if it means challenging existing structures. You, therefore, understand impediments as opportunities to change or dissolve existing constraints.
Helping the cross-functional teams on a daily basis, while leading them towards self-organisation, reduce delay and making continuous "inspect and adapt" via experimentation a part of limehome’s DNA. This includes facilitating rituals, as well as educating and encouraging teams to experiment with agile formats. As a process expert experienced in Scrum, Kanban, XP and their variations, you coach and mentor them in picking the appropriate tools for the task at hand.
Working closely with the product managers, helping them to make product decisions, to create clear backlogs and keep a productive working relationship with their team and stakeholders. We believe that translating ideas into ready-to-build concepts is the first crucial step in product development. You will be establishing and facilitating discovery methods like design sprints and especially inceptions.
Leading by example rather than by dictate and you know how to bring out the best in people. You contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative, team-oriented culture.
Growing an internal community of practice, offering training and education around agile topics. We'd also love to hold team and cross-team workshops in house and organise open spaces for the wider Agile community.
About Digital Experience: Our department is full of wonderful people from all over the world, working from our office in Munich and in Berlin in a hybrid model, as well as remotely in Germany for special cases (relocation is supported). We believe in self-organising teams that work independently and who care about the guest experience and fully own it. We want our teams to grow and develop as engineers and people. This is backed with a limitless-learning budget and plenty of opportunities to learn from others, from pair-programming to regular tech-talks. We love finding the solutions that create an impact for our guests, which means constant growth and embracing both change and failures.
- Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can choose to work 100% from our offices in Munich, or partially from home and the office, or even remotely.
- Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
- Visa & Language Support: We’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
- Relocation Support: We'll financially support your move if you live further away than 300km from our office.
- Pension: Financial security even after retirement via our limehome pension scheme with an employer subsidy of 25%.
- Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development, as well as the normal twice-yearly review cycles.
- Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
- Sabbatical: After your 1,5 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
- Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- Family and Friends discounts: Get a discount of up to 20% for your family and friends when they want to stay at a limehome.
- Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)