Revenue Manager / Data Science (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 35 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay these will be your tasks:
- You want to tackle the challenge to fully automize the pricing algorithm of our Limehome´s in all cities
- You assertively optimize our pricing strategy regarding availability, demand, room categories, price gaps as well as non-refundable and refundable prices
- You provide detailed analysis and comparisons to established sales goals and budgets and roll-out a logic for the prices of different room categories
- You define and establish new frameworks for pricing decisions and activities across various objectives, including revenue growth, margin, customer acquisition and expansion, retention & lifetime value
- You partner with key business stakeholders to make sure that your knowledge and analysis are driving our business decisions in Marketing, Business Development and further
- You love to look for new ways to solve business problems
It's great if:
- Strong business understanding partnered with the aim to work with statistical and empirical approaches
- Ability to partner, influence, and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to understand complex concepts and communicate those concepts within all levels of the organization.
- Energy and enthusiasm with an infectious passion to take initiative and drive projects to completion.
- Great team player with ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across departments.
- Strong planning, execution and multitasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- 3+ years’ pricing, revenue or product management experience (or) equivalent work experience.
- advanced SQL knowledge
- University degree in Economics or Business Administration with the focus on Statistics or Data Science or related degree in a quantitative field
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, ☕️, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.