Real Estate Partnership Manager (m/f/d) - Spain
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 25 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
- Kickstart our presence in the Spain.
- Identify and establish relationships with meaningful real estate developers and owners.
- Drive strategic analysis for the selection of new locations.
- Collaborate with our HQ finance department in M&A cases.
- Analyse, pitch and secure deals.
- Collaborate with our operations & product team (based in HQ, eventually also locally) in getting signed units onto the market.
- Stay on top of local real estate and hospitality policy.
- Drive trust in our business model.
- Participate in relevant industry events and fairs.
It's great if:
- You have prior experience working in the real estate or hospitality sector, ideally accompanied by an existing industry network.
- You are a strategic thinker and able to steer our expansion in the Spain.
- You have excellent analytical and strategical skills.
- You are able to communicate in Spanish & English confidently at a native-like level.
- You are an experienced Microsoft Office user (especially Excel).
- You are willing to travel frequently (several times per week).
Feel at home with:
- The chance to drive our presence in Spain and build your team from ground up.
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Working directly with the founders of the business and being absolutely instrumental in much of the decision making for your market.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- The freedom to design your perfect working day and organise your hours to your needs.
- A membership in a cool co-working space for starters – until you and your team have sourced our new Spanish office 😊
- A two months onboarding period, during which we will host you in our lovely hometown, Munich, and where you will get to meet our grand Limehome Team.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application in English.