Product, Price and Revenue Manager (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 42 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay these will be your tasks:
- You actively manage our revenues along with the main levers across all relevant departments (Marketing, BI, Product and Expansion, Management Board)
- You manage our pricing position for all of our locations
- You define the key pricing parameters such as availability, market demand, events, room categories, as well as non-refundable and refundable prices with our Data Science team
- You define our products (room types, additional services, etc.) by combining markets and through competitors' insights
- You work closely together with our expansion team to decide upon new sites or locations
- You partner with key business stakeholders to ensure that your knowledge and analysis are driving our business decisions in Marketing, Business Development and further
- You love to look for new ways to solve business problems
It's great if:
- Strong business understanding partnered with statistical and empirical approaches
- You have a passion for the hospitality industry or start-ups
- Ability to partner, influence, and work effectively with different stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Great team player with the ability to understand complex concepts and communicate these effectively across departments
- Energy and enthusiasm to take initiative and drive projects to completion
- Strong planning, execution and multitasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- 3+ years of pricing, revenue or product management experience (or) equivalent work experience
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Hotel Management with a focus on Statistics, Data Science or related degree in a quantitative field
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.