Product Owner (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome is currently the second-largest hotel concept operator in DACH that is leading the digital revolution in the hotel industry. We operate beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Since our launch in August 2018, we are already present in 45 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning!
Do you also strive for success as we do? Is your way of thinking also digitally @scale like us? Are you looking for a diverse environment in personalities, ideas and experiences? Are you a customer-centric person like we are? Do you like to perfect your ideas after you have implemented them?
That's great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay:
- You are responsible for some of our very important internal products: the business intelligence platform, customer success tools and payments.
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of your products.
- You are responsible for the hypothesis and data-driven development of user stories, prioritising them as well as tracking their impact & results.
- You´re the first contact person for many stakeholders in related business areas and some external partners.
- You will identify new product opportunities and improve our existing product features as well as functionalities.
- You build a positive, efficient & analytically based technology culture.
- You help shape our overall product vision and contribute ideas to push the company forward.
- And so much more ...
It's great if:
- You have 2+ years of product management experience at an agile technology company (startups preferred).
- You are able to develop a product vision and break it down into the next milestones.
- You are eager to learn more about your customers and how they work.
- You have a good understanding of business topics to prioritise upcoming projects.
- You have strong communication skills to internal & external business stakeholders, designers, other product managers and especially your engineering team.
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high-quality end products.
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data-driven and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are an outgoing, open-minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile.
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, ☕️, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Julia is looking forward to your application in English.