Product Owner (m/f/d)
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently we are live in 16 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding...
You want to work in a creative environment where you are proud of the work you´ve created?
You are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Well that´s great! At Limehome everyone has those equal opportunities and this is yours:
- You will effect the product strategy to better serve our guests
- You are able to translate complicated ideas and communicate these clearly with stakeholders
- You will identify new product opportunities and improve our existing product features as well as functionalities
- You are responsible for the hypothesis and data-driven development of user stories and, based on this, the analysis, capture, structuring and prioritization of all requirements
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional business requirements and you manage multiple releases
- You track the dependencies between the various projects in close cooperation with the Tech Department, the business owners and the managing directors
- You build a positive, efficient & analytically based technology culture
- And so much more...
- You have 3+ years of product management experience at a technology company (startups preferred)
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- You have graduated from a university with a Bachelor's or Master's degree
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to make an impact with us!
Marilena is looking forward to you application.