Product Manager (m/f/d)
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- Developing and implementing the product strategy for our Business Intelligence & Customer Success.
- Researching how our internal and external users are using the products and how we can improve their experience, as well as making sure that our guests have a great stay.
- Defining and prioritising new features and planning their implementation together with your engineering teams.
- Working closely with your colleagues from customer success, business intelligence and other stakeholders that work with our products on a daily basis.
- Helping us stay focused on the most important topics, that will bring us closer to our vision.
- Identifying new product opportunities and improving our existing product features and functionalities.
- Learning together with your engineering team how to be even more productive.
- Aligning with the other product owners, how we can improve the experience of our customers.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have 2 years of product management or related experience in an agile development team.
- You identify product features, by first developing a deep understanding of the users problems/needs and then identifying the best solution to solve them.
- You have experience validating your feature ideas with users early in the process, before implementing the final solution.
- You enjoy working closely with other members of the tech team as well as all other business units.
- You are a strong communicator and are able to explain why certain features are deprioritised.
- You are curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional.
- You believe in continuous learning and improvement and are not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goals.
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 70 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Vanessa is looking forward to your application.