Managing Director PropTech-Startup (m/f/d) - UK / Great Britain
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 35 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
We have set ourselves ambitious goals. That`s why we want to bring our product to the English market. You want to be part of our international expansion and build up the business?
During your suite stay you'll:
- You reshape the hotel industry and drive the building of our digital and innovative hospitality brand in the UK.
- You build and manage an ambitious and target-oriented team in the UK to drive our global expansion.
- You make our international growth happen by developing the best strategy to add Limehome units to our portfolio.
- You guide the negotiation and structuring of deals by leveraging our headquarter resources including teams dedicated to market analysis, underwriting and public policy stakeholders.
- You develop and maintain a network of agents and broker partners to drive the supply pipeline.
- You create targets along with the HQ and local team and ensure that we also build in the UK a place for colleagues to be proud of.
- You oversee the prospecting, qualification, pitching, and closing of new real estate opportunities & build relationships with real estate developers and owners across the country.
It's great if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in consulting or company building
- You are a strategic thinker and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You can steer our expansion in the UK and bring in your local knowledge.
- You have experience in leading teams
- You can communicate in English confidently at a native level.
- You are willing to travel frequently.
Feel at home with:
- The chance to drive our presence in the UK and build your team from the ground up.
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Working directly with the founders of the business and being absolutely instrumental in much of the decision making for your market.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- The freedom to design your perfect working day and organize your hours to your needs.
- A membership in a cool co-working space for starters – until you and your team have sourced our new UK office 😊
- A two week onboarding period, during which we will host you in our lovely hometown, Munich, and where you will get to meet our grand Limehome Team and afterward relocate to the UK.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact, and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Marilena is looking forward to your application.