Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - Spain
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 25 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
- Kickstart our presence in the Spain.
- Help drive the direction of our expansion in Spain through your analysis.
- Screen online market platforms for relevant deals.
- Be the go-to contact for real estate developers/brokers from the first point of contact through to getting the unit live onto the market.
- Grow and maintain a network with real estate developers and owners to ensure a continued deal inflow.
- Assist Key Account Manager in deal structuring, LOI drafting, lease negotiations, and closings.
- Conduct site visits.
- Become an expert in local real estate and hospitality policy.
- Project calculation, budgeting and documentation.
- Involvement in legal and technical due diligence.
It's great if:
- You have a strong interest in real estate and/or hospitality or better even, relevant first experience in the industry.
- You have a degree in relevant subject (Business, Real Estate, Engineering, …). We’ll also consider your application if you bring the necessary passion and/or experience for the industry. 😊
- You are self-driven and have excellent organisational skills.
- You have excellent analytical and strategical skills.
- You are able to communicate in Spanish & English confidently at a native-like level.
- You are an experienced Microsoft Office user (especially Excel).
- You are willing to travel.
Feel at home with:
- The chance to drive our presence in Spain and build your team from ground up.
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Working directly with the founders of the business and being absolutely instrumental in much of the decision making for your market.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- The freedom to design your perfect working day and organise your hours to your needs.
- A membership in a cool co-working space for starters – until you and your team have sourced our new Spanish office 😊
- A two months onboarding period, during which we will host you in our lovely hometown, Munich, and where you will get to meet our grand Limehome Team.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application in English.