(Junior) Architect (m/f/d)
Germany, Bayern, MunichArchitecture & Interior Design
We are looking for a (Junior) Architect to join our Product & Interior Design team in Munich.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You design hotels and service apartments at a conceptual and high-level and thus are responsible for the long-term satisfaction of our customers.
- You create and check architectural drawings and electrical plans as well as have the opportunity to adapt and improve our workflow processes.
- You make an impact on the design of property layouts across multiple projects in a short-span of time.
- You discuss and develop your ideas with the members of our creative team as well as present the concepts to external partners.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Architecture, a Masters would be a plus.
- You have previous work experience in an architecture or design office, you are a collaborative team player with good communication skills who enjoys flexible workflows.
- You are proficient in CAD programs, preferably Rhino 3D. Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Google Slides is also welcome.
- You are fluent in German and English. Italian skills are a big plus.
- You are creative, analytical and you take ownership of your work.
We're designed to stay because:
Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can choose to work 100% from our office in the Munich city center (Glockenbachviertel) or partially from home and the office.
Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Katja is looking forward to your CV - including your Portfolio!
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at email@example.com.