Intern/Working-student Operations (m/f/d)
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently we are live in 16 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding.
You want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day?
You want to work in a creative environment where you are proud of the work you´ve created?
You are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product offering and guarantee highest quality at our locations.
- Shape our product offering in the market and develop it further with interface functions
- Implement processes and solutions to allow for standardization and scaling of our offering
- Guarantee high quality standards in all our locations
- Make sure daily operations run smoothly and coordinate with local service-providers
- Constantly improve our daily operations
- Be the link to business development to maintain and improve quality for new projects
- After some onboarding time you have the possibility to work part of your time remotely from home
- You are hands-on and results-driven
- You take ownership, love to tackle challenges and resolve issues
- You have first experience in handling operations or project management
- You have previously worked in high performance environments such as start-ups, consulting or other relevant fields
- You love working in a team to support the deliverance of a joint success
- You strive for delivering highest quality while staying pragmatic
- You deliver a high level of reliability and stress resistance
- You structure your work individually and love to use your analytical capabilities
- You can interact with our customers and partners in German
Tell us about your motivation and ability to shape and grow our product offering to become a global tech player in the hotel industry.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Grab this once in a lifetime chance to contribute actively in the success story of a start-up and to have a big impact in Limehome´s direction and product
- Freedom - A result-oriented workstyle where you can make your own experiences and develop yourself along the way
- Fun - Experience a team culture with many reasons to celebrate. Free coffee, cereal bar and fruits to start your day with & drinks to relax with after work
- Flexibility - We offer flexible working hours and a trust based working schedule – organize your perfect working day with us
- Team - Come as you are. Be a part of an exceptional, ambitious & diverse team
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to make an impact with us!
Vanessa Wong is looking forward to you application.