Intern/Working Student Data Security (m/w/d)
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 25 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day? Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you'll:
- You will work closely with our Data Security Officer to design and implement the Data Privacy Compliance Program with relations to EU's GDPR compliance.
- You will work closely with all stakeholders and make ensure that the data security guidelines are respected by all stakeholders.
- You conduct research and participate in legal issues as well as support the processing of privacy requests.
- You will work with functional stakeholders and provide them with advice to support the launch and/or maintenance of business activities related to personal data.
- You will work on establishing the internal data protection policies (privacy by design, data breaches, rights management, data retention periods, etc.) and the contractual documentation.
- You will draft and execute privacy provisions in contracts with third-party vendors.
It's great if:
- You are studying Digital Management, Business Computer Science, Business Law or comparable degree programs.
- You have a technical affinity, an interest in data protection/security and ideally first practical experience in EU-GDPR.
- Your educational background enables you to gain good knowledge in general private law and business law, ideally completed with a basic knowledge of new IT technologies' law.
- You are a result-driven person interested in being a part of a fast-paced tech environment.
- You have a quick grasp and you can imagine interacting in the field between data protection and IT Services/digitalization.
- You speak English in native speaker level.
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application.