Internship Business Development & Sales (m/f/d)
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently, we are live in 17 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding ...
You want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day?
You want to work in a creative environment where you are proud of the work you´ve created?
You are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Well, that´s great! At Limehome everyone has those equal opportunities and this is yours:
- You support the business development in a fast growing Start-up.
- You screen, analyze and select new markets to enter, either in Germany, Austria, Spain or in the Netherlands.
- You analyze new properties and create business cases.
- You support the team in sourcing new collaboration and business partners.
It's great if:
- You have a passion for sales and ideally B2B sales experience.
- You are hands-on and results-driven.
- You take ownership, love to tackle challenges and resolve issues.
- You structure your work individually and love to use your analytical capabilities.
- You love working in a team to support the deliverance of a joint success.
- You strive for delivering the highest quality while staying pragmatic.
- You can interact with our partners in either German, Spanish or Dutch.
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application.