Internship Business Development & B2B Sales (m/f/d) - Spain
Who we are
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 35 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
We have set ourselves ambitious goals. That`s why we want to bring our product to the Spanish market. You want to be part of our international expansion and build up the business?
Well, that´s great! At Limehome everyone has those equal opportunities and this is yours:
- You support the business development team in a fast-growing Start-up.
- You screen, analyze and select new markets to enter.
- You analyze new properties and create business cases.
- You support the team in sourcing new collaboration and business partners.
It's great if:
- You have a passion for sales and ideally B2B sales experience.
- You are hands-on and results-driven.
- You take ownership, love to tackle challenges and resolve issues.
- You structure your work individually and love to use your analytical capabilities.
- You love working in a team to support the deliverance of joint success.
- You strive for delivering the highest quality while staying pragmatic.
- You can interact with our partners in Spanish and English (native-level).
- You are available for a 6 months Internship.
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organize your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application in English.