International Expansion Analyst (m/f/d) - Munich
Germany, Bayern, MunichReal Estate, Sales & Business Development
We are looking for an International Expansion Analyst (m/f/d) for our International Expansion Strategy team which is in the heart of our Business Development department.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You identify key markets for our growth and define the corresponding go-to-market strategy together with local market experts.
- You continuously analyse and draw learnings from limehome's actual performance to refine our expansion strategy.
- You define and implement professional processes to facilitate the international expansion of a growth-stage start-up.
- You evaluate business cases (lease, buy-side, or M&A) and produce pro forma forecasts.
- You assume a leading role to facilitate cross-departmental cooperation (e.g., with our BI or Product team).
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You hold a university degree and have 2 years of experience working in a fast paced environment such as a start-up, finance or consulting.
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus & have good communication skills and are eager to learn.
- You have expert knowledge of Excel/GSheets for investment analysis and financial modelling as well as experience in data visualisation tools such as DataStudio or PowerBI.
- You are numbers-driven and analytical - quick to draw the right conclusions from data and formulate the findings in a structured way.
- You have a keen interest and curiosity in disruptive business models in the hotel and/or real estate industry.
We're designed to stay because:
Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can choose to work 100% from our office in the Munich city center (Glockenbachviertel) or partially from home and the office.
Visa Support: We’ll support you during your visa process.
Relocation Support: We'll financially support your move to Munich if you live further away than 300km from our office.
Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Katja is looking forward to your application in English or German.
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at email@example.com.