Intern / Working Student Recruiting (m/f/d)
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
Are you looking for #oneteam to join?
Do you like to be all in no matter what you tackle?
Well, that´s great! 🎉 We want to attract the best talent in the market - and therefore we need you! It is up to you how you achieve this goal, but here are some aspects we currently think about:
You'll be hosting with heart by:
- Having the candidate's experience constantly in mind. You own some positions here at limehome and actively take care of them.
- Attracting talents out there to join our team with your creativeness & assertiveness.
- Being a key part in our interview process and conduct first interviews to pre-select the candidates.
- Supporting our hiring managers in finding great talents and proactively adapt and change your recruiting strategies.
- Convincing talents to join our team by pitching limehome in the most convincing way.
- Building great talent pools that include promising talents for later consideration.
- Bringing our employer branding to the next level with your ideas & creating content for our Linkedin page, career page etc.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You are enjoying university life and would like to gain your first professional experience in the fields of Recruiting and Employer Branding
- You are communicative, eloquent in the English language and can argue convincingly
- You take ownership, love to tackle challenges and issues and keep cool in stressful situations
- You structure your work individually and love to use your analytical capabilities
- Your motto is "Nothing is impossible"! You are hands-on and approach things pragmatically and every challenge in a results-oriented way
- Ideally: You are in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics or related fields, even perhaps with a focus on human resources or education
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working!
Marilena is looking forward to your application.