Intern Project Management Operations (m/f/d)
What we're up to:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently we are live in 17 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding.
You want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day?
You are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
You want to work with one of the fastest growing Start Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product offering and guarantee highest quality at our locations.
During your stay you'll:
- Shape our product offering in the market and develop it further with different interface functions.
- Implement new processes and solutions to enable standardization and scaling of our offers.
- Guarantee high quality standards of our Limehomes in all of our suite locations.
- Make sure our daily operations run smoothly by coordinating with our local service providers.
- Be the link between our team and business development to maintain and improve the quality for new projects.
It's great if:
- You're currently enjoying your student life but want to be independant and part of digital revolution.
- You would love to work in an international team whilst living in one of the most beautiful city in Germany.
- You're not afraid to voice your ideas and want to make an impact in people's lives.
- You structure your work creatively and can interact with our customers and partners in German fluently.
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- Home office. Struggling to get out of bed? After your onboarding, you can work a part of your hours from home.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
Tell us about your motivation and ability to shape and grow our product offering to become a global tech player in the hotel industry.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to make an impact with us!
Vanessa Wong is looking forward to your application.