Intern Product Owner (m/f/d)
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently, we are live in 17 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding ...
You want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day?
You want to work in a creative environment where you are proud of the work you´ve created?
You are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Well, that´s great! At Limehome everyone has those equal opportunities and this is yours:
- You interpret the business requirements of our teams in a way that allows our developers to start programming.
- You will be part of our highly collaborative Scrum team to design and implement solutions used by our guests and business partners.
- You will support the Quality Lead in managing ongoing operations.
- You build a positive, efficient & analytically based technology culture.
- And so much more ...
It's great if:
- You are able to interpret complicated ideas and communicate these clearly with stakeholders.
- You are familiar with web-design, UI/UX concepts and able to express visualizations through wireframes, experience with Figma etc. is a bonus.
- You are familiar with agile practices and have some knowledge of database.
- You have analytical and good interpersonal skills.
- You are structured and data-driven.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills.
Feel at home with:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: a grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application.