Intern Operations (m/f/d) - Madrid
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridSpain
We're looking for an Intern to join our Operations Team in Madrid.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You plan, coordinate and open new limehomes within Spain & Portugal.
- You follow all processes in order to guarantee a high-quality standard of our limehomes in all of our suite locations in Spain, even with our enormous growth.
- You establish a strong relationship with our suppliers and ensure smooth logistics to all limehomes.
- You work closely with your Manager and all relevant stakeholders to improve our operations at limehome.
- You develop solutions for all large limehome projects, for the development of new locations and take on the coordination of the Spanish expansion.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You finished a university degree/master's program in Business Administration, Economics or similar and are able to work in our Madrid office on a full-time basis (contrato en prácticas).
- You are practical and result-oriented. You structure your work individually and enjoy using your analytical skills.
- You are eager to learn, develop and improve yourself every day.
- You can handle the most common Excel formulas and feel confident dealing with them on a daily basis.
- You are advanced in English & Spanish in order to interact with our internal and external stakeholders.
We're designed to stay because:
Hybrid Office Model: Enjoy some days in our beautiful office in the heart of Munich, in Madrid or from home.
Competitive Salary: Live comfortably in Madrid as a voluntary/mandatory intern with our salary of €1160 per month.
Feedback: Develop yourself through constant feedback and peer reviews.
Oneteam: Great team spirit with regular team lunches and events.
Everything for our limehomies: Up to 24 paid vacation days in a year, discounts at Urban Sports Club, support with mental health (Nilo.health), staycations in one of our suite limehomes, and many more benefits.
Free Drinks and Snacks: We always provide fresh fruits, healthy snacks and chocolate, as well as juices and coffee.
Jules is looking forward to your application in English/Spanish.
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.