Intern Interior Design (m/f/d)
Germany, Bayern, MunichArchitecture & Interior Design
We're looking for an Intern (m/f/d) to join our Architecture & Interior Design team in Munich.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You are responsible for the design of our limehomes and thus for the long-term satisfaction of our customers.
- You bring in your creativity and prepare convincing mood boards and presentations.
- You research new products and pieces of furniture in order to constantly improve the design of our limehomes.
- You visualize design concepts for our new apartments.
- You work together with our creative team to finalize design plans.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You are currently enrolled or have completed a degree in Architecture or Interior design.
- You have excellent English & German skills.
- You already have very good experience with design tools such as 3DS Max or Rhino as well as Photoshop - please also send us your portfolio so we can take a look at your projects. (:
- You enjoy creating appealing presentations/moodboards and presenting them to your colleagues.
- You are a reliable team player who is always open to new ideas and has a hands-on mentality.
We're designed to stay because:
Flexible Working Hours: Your studies come first and we want to support you in this.
Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can choose to work 100% from our office in the Munich city center (Glockenbachviertel) or partially from home and the office.
Onboarding and Feedback: We make sure that you’ll have a smooth start through our well thought-out onboarding process. Develop yourself through constant feedback and peer reviews.
Oneteam: A transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular all-hands, suite company events (Summer, Wiesn).
Everything for our limehomies: Up to 24 paid vacation days in a year, discounts at Urban Sports Club, support with mental health (Nilo.health), staycations in one of our suite limehomes, and many more benefits.
Competitive Salary: live comfortably in Munich as a voluntary/mandatory intern with our salary of €2300/1650 per month.
Free Drinks and Snacks: We always provide fresh fruit, healthy snacks and chocolate, as well as juices and coffee.
Jules is looking forward to your application.
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.