Intern Channel Management (m/f/d)
Madrid, SpainRevenue & Distribution
Would you like to join our revenue & distribution team and play a key role in managing content on booking channels to contribute to the success of our limehomes? Apply now for the position of Intern Channel Management (m/f/d) in Madrid!
- As part of the revenue & distribution Team, you will work closely with your team members as well as colleagues from our guest experience team to continuously improve our online presence
- You make sure that our listings on external booking channels (Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb, etc.) shine bright - you manage the content & settings
- You monitor the performance of our listings, spot trends and propose actions based on these
- You help with cross-department initiatives and projects
- You just graduated and want to gain first work experience in a fast-growing start-up
- You have already gained some experience with content management
- You work exceptionally accurate and have a good eye for detail
- You take on responsibility for your tasks and show that you want to get things done
- You have excellent English skills (C1) - German, Spanish, Portuguese or any other european language are a plus
We're designed to stay because:
Flexible Working Hours: Your studies come first and we want to support you in this.
Hybrid Office Model: Enjoy some days in our beautiful office in the heart of Munich, in Madrid or from home.
Onboarding and Feedback: We make sure that you’ll have a smooth start through our well thought-out onboarding process. Develop yourself through constant feedback and peer reviews.
Oneteam: Great team spirit with regular team lunches and events.
Everything for our limehomies: Up to 24 paid vacation days in a year, discounts at Urban Sports Club, support with mental health (Nilo.health), staycations in one of our suite limehomes, and many more benefits.
Competitive Salary: As an intern, you receive a monthly salary of €1260 per month.
Free Drinks and Snacks: We always provide fresh fruit, healthy snacks and chocolate, as well as juices and coffee.
Antonia is looking forward to your application in English.
Who we are:
limehome is a digital hotel concept. Our mission is to design a convenient and comfortable experience for our guests with a digital-first approach. Through our tech DNA and fully digital-enabled guest journey, we want to be the 1st choice in travel for everyone, everywhere. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites across over 220 locations in more than 10 European countries.