Intern Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently we are live in 17 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding...
You want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day?
You want to work in a creative environment where you are proud of the work you´ve created?
You are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Well that´s great! At Limehome everyone has those equal opportunities and this is yours:
- Define key price drivers in the hotel industry and refine our competitive pricing tool
- Analyze market price movement and generate actionable insights
- Derive data driven pricing recommendations for our apartments based on price drivers
- Implement yield management processes to adjust prices based on expected vs. actual utilization
- Improve customer experience through fair prices throughout all times
Sourcing / Go to Market
- Develop insights on city / location attractiveness based on competitive pricing tool
- Derive recommendations for new locations
- Building automated reporting structures using APIs
- Set-up system to enable real-time booking insights
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, technical business studies or comparable course of study
- Prior work experience in BI-related field
- Advanced SQL skills and good knowledge in programming language
- You love to build things
- You are a team-player
- Your are hands-on
- You are open-minded
- You are fast
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Grab this once in a lifetime chance to contribute actively in the success story of a start-up and to have a big impact in Limehome´s direction and product
- Freedom - A result-oriented workstyle where you can make your own experiences and develop yourself along the way
- Fun - Experience a team culture with many reasons to celebrate. Free coffee, cereal bar and fruits to start your day with & drinks to relax with after work
- Flexibility - We offer flexible working hours and a trust based working schedule – organize your perfect working day with us
- Team - Come as you are. Be a part of an exceptional, ambitious & diverse team
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to make an impact with us!
Marilena Müller is looking forward to your application.