Intern Architect (m/f/d) - Madrid
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridSpain
We're looking for an Architecture Intern (m/f/d) to join our business development team in Madrid.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You will design hotels and service apartments at a conceptual and high-level and thus are responsible for the long-term satisfaction of our customers. Therefore, you love using your creative ideas to improve the look and feel of our properties.
- You will create and check efficient planning concepts and floor plan layouts together with our creative Product Team.
- You will oversee the whole design process for our new properties, from interior concepts to actual selection and planning of furniture solutions.
- You will evaluate buildings and projects in terms of location, design and layout, also by actively visiting new properties and assisting in the development of these.
- You will support the team in presenting new ideas and design concepts to externals.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
You are currently in the final stages of your bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture in Spain or have just finished it.
You love working in a team and are able to approach people fluently in Spanish and in English.
You have the ability to organise projects and responsibilities of your team members.
You may already have experience in working in an architecture or interior design office and know how to deal with external clients, stakeholders and suppliers. Other than that you have a soft spot for interior design and may already have experience in the design of living spaces.
You are experienced in CAD softwares, ideally Rhino. Experience with the Adobe Suite and Google Suite (Sheets, Docs and Slides) is a plus.
We're designed to stay because:
Hybrid Office Model: Enjoy some days in our beautiful office in the heart of Munich, in Madrid or from home.
Competitive Salary: Live comfortably in Madrid as a voluntary/mandatory intern with our salary of €1160 per month.
Feedback: Develop yourself through constant feedback and peer reviews.
Oneteam: Great team spirit with regular team lunches and events.
Everything for our limehomies: Up to 24 paid vacation days in a year, discounts at Urban Sports Club, support with mental health (Nilo.health), staycations in one of our suite limehomes, and many more benefits.
Free Drinks and Snacks: We always provide fresh fruits, healthy snacks and chocolate, as well as juices and coffee.
Juan is looking forward to your application in English/Spanish.
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at email@example.com.