Interior Designer (m/f/d)
Munich, Bayern, GermanyArchitecture & Interior Design
We're looking for an Interior Designer (m/f/d) to join our Architecture & Interior Design team in Munich.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You are responsible for the planning and completing the interior design and the set-up plans for the apartments.
- You take part in the planning the refurbishments for the old properties.
- You create 'mood boards' to sample our design vision
- You try to improve processes and communications with other teams.
- You research materials and products sourcing.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have completed a degree in Interior design or Architecture.
- You have excellent English & German skills.
- You already have 1-2 years of good experience working in Interior Design or Architecture.
- You have worked with design tools such as Rhino, SketchUp, 3D Max, Photoshop & Excel- please also send us your portfolio so we can take a look at your projects. (:
- You enjoy creating appealing presentations/mood-boards and presenting them to your colleagues.
- You are a reliable team player who is always open to new ideas and has a hands-on mentality.
We're designed to stay because:
- Remote Working: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can work fully remote from within Milan and its surroundings.
- Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer event, Oktoberfest, Christmas).
- Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development.
- Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
- Sabbatical: After your 2 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
- Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Anisha is looking forward to your application.
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” - a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers from all different cultures, every corner of the world, religion and gender, who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. Always feel free to hand in your application without a picture or information about your nationality, religion, individual background, or gender. Should you have special requirements that necessitate individual arrangements, just reach out to us at email@example.com.