Head of Marketing (m/f/d)
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently we are live in 16 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding...
You want to work in a creative environment where you are proud of the work you´ve created?
You are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Well that´s great! At Limehome everyone has those equal opportunities and this is yours:
- You are part of Limehome’s top management team
- You establish Limehome as a leading and disruptive brand in the hospitality industry
- You build up an exceptional and motivated Marketing team – ready for a rapid national and international expansion
- You develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and brand strategy including:
- Communication and brand building across offline and online channels
- Limehome’s direct and indirect sales channels
- Website performance & UX
- Performance marketing
- Content strategy
- CRM and loyalty programm
- Budget allocation
- You monitor market trends and customer needs to explore additional revenue streams for Limehome
- At least 4 years of marketing experience in a high growth, marketing-driven B2C company and at least 1 year of marketing leadership experience
- Track record in building a high performance marketing team and achieving ambitious growth targets
- Deep understanding of performance marketing channels and brand marketing
- Outstanding analytical-, communication- and leadership skills
- Proven leader with a hands-on mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Grab this once in a lifetime chance to contribute actively in the success story of a start-up and to have a big impact in Limehome´s direction and product
- Freedom - A result-oriented workstyle where you can make your own experiences and develop yourself along the way
- Fun - Experience a team culture with many reasons to celebrate. Free coffee, cereal bar and fruits to start your day with & drinks to relax with after work
- Flexibility - We offer flexible working hours and a trust based working schedule – organize your perfect working day with us
- Team - Come as you are. Be a part of an exceptional, ambitious & diverse team
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to make an impact with us!
Marilena is looking forward to you application.