Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartments where customers feel like home. Unlike hotels, we have no receptions but provide all services digitally. With our Tech DNA, customers can check-in 24/7. Our team is in the heart of Munich with a drive to make a change. Currently we are live in 16 locations in Germany and Austria and are rapidly expanding.
- Build the tech operating system of the next generation hotel.
- Develop microservices that help to automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7 to give our guests the pleasant experience they deserve.
- Connect our property management system to many different third parties, from booking engines up to door locking systems and make sure the information keeps flowing.
- Develop a booking engine and include payment services in a way that people just love the easy and convenient experience of booking their next vacation with us.
- Handle millions of data points on a daily basis and generate an automated pricing, pushed online in near-real-time.
- Develop Smart-TV or Alexa skills that help to create an entirely new experience of travel.
- And sooo much more, we're just getting started :)
Technologies we love:
- To be honest: We just got started, so you can be part of shaping our tech-stack for the years to come and apply the latest technologies to create a responsive and scalable infrastructure.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the tech team as well as with all other business units tech is at the core of everything we do.
- Be curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional.
- Believing in continuous learning and improvement. Not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goal.
- Take responsibility for a clean code base and deploy best-practices on testing, debugging and automation techniques.
- Like to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech community and bringing in new ideas.
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Grab this once in a lifetime chance to contribute actively in the success story of a start-up and to have a big impact in Limehome´s direction and product.
- Freedom - A result-oriented workstyle where you can make your own experiences and develop yourself along the way.
- Fun - Experience a team culture with many reasons to celebrate. Free coffee, cereals and fruits to start your day with & drinks to relax with after work.
- Flexibility - We offer flexible working hours and a trust based working schedule – organize your perfect working day with us.
- Team - Come as you are. Be a part of an exceptional, ambitious & diverse team.
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to make an impact with us!
Yurani Zambrano is looking forward to you application.