Frontend Software Engineer, Angular 7 (Guest Experience) (m/f/d)
Who we are:
Limehome operates beautifully designed apartment hotels where our customers can feel like home. By following our vision in every step we make, we want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century and revolutionize the hotel industry. That's why we combine the quality standards of a hotel with the comforts of an apartment. Our suites are in the best locations in each city and are available for short trips as well as long business trips. Thanks to our electronic entry system, our customers can access their suites at any time of the day. Our ambitious team is located at the heart of Munich. Today we are already present in 25 locations in Germany and Austria – and this is just the beginning!
Do you want to make an impact instead of sitting in meetings all day? Are you looking for new challenges to grow and learn with?
Do you want to work with one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Munich while having fun with your colleagues?
That´s great! Become a part to shape the Limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
During your suite stay you`ll:
- Build the tech operating system of the next generation hotel
- Develop microservices that help to automate 90% of today's hotel operations and ensure they are up and running 24/7 to give our guests the pleasant experience they deserve
- Connect our property management system to many different third parties, from booking engines up to door locking systems and make sure the information keeps flowing
- Develop a booking engine and include payment services in a way that people just love the easy and convenient experience of booking their next vacation with us
- And sooo much more, we're just getting started :)
Our Tech Stacks includes:
- Microservice Architecture patterns
Vue.js, Angular, Node.js, Django
Environments built around Docker and AWS
High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL and Redis databases
Gitlab for CI/CD
AWS API Gateway, Elastic Beanstalk, Lamda and CloudFront
It's great if you have:
- Experience using Angular or similar front end frameworks.
- High level of experience in container technologies: Docker.
- Experience with SSR and SEO optimization
- Ability and curiosity to quickly learn a new technology/language/framework
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the tech team as well as with all other business units tech is at the core of everything we do.
- Be curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional.
- Believing in continuous learning and improvement. Not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goal.
- Take responsibility for a clean code base and deploy best-practices on testing, debugging and automation techniques.
- Like to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech community and bringing in new ideas.
Feel at home with:
- Competitive salary package
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- Ownership and diversity of tasks and projects
- A truly diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback sessions from your team colleagues
- Plenty of breakfast, coffee and tea options
- Subsidized Smunch meals and membership of Urban Sports Club
- An office in the heart of Munich
- A relaxed work environment with our Limedogs
- Regular team events and outings
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Christin is looking forward to your application.