Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
Become a part to shape the limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
- Work in a cross-functional team to develop a booking engine including payment services and a guest portal: our goal is to beat booking.com 😈
We are at the Better Hotel now. We aim to be the Best Hotel
- Deliver the top quality UX and visuals to let our guests enjoy the easy and convenient experience of booking their next vacations with us
- Ensure your code is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards, and has proper logging, monitoring, and alerting. Continuous integration, Code Quality and Code Reviews are kept at very high standards
- AB testing is your best friend
- Treat CSS as your first-child
- And so much more! :)
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- Good understanding of Docker and CI/CD; not afraid of deploying and operating your application.
- Experience with SSR and SEO optimization
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Around 5 years of industry experience
- Good understanding of HTTP, RESTful applications
- Strong communication skills. You are comfortable working with any colleague from any area.
- A desire to constantly learn and improve your own skills
- Take responsibility for a clean code base and deploy best-practices on testing, debugging, and automation techniques
- Like to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech community and bringing in new ideas
What we believe in (Engineering Principles):
- Infrastructure as Code (GitOps)
- Serverless first: We actively avoid running servers
- We value simplicity - build only what we need now (*and this doesn’t mean d..🐥b things)
- Our approach to solving problems is: business value first, tooling second
Our Tech Stacks includes:
- Domain-Oriented Microservice Architecture
- Environments built around Serverless Framework and AWS Cloudformation
- High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB databases
- AWS ElastiCache for Redis
- Gitlab for CI/CD
We're designed to stay because:
- We offer proper onboarding so you can strive for success, through welcome days, trainings, and so on, both digital and in person.
- You have the freedom to innovate and design your perfect working day, whether it be in our beautiful office in Munich, in Madrid, or from home.
- We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas)
- We go all-in with you and hand you responsibility from the beginning to build the best PropTech Start-Up together
- We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
- We do everything for our limehomies - with a focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact, and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working!
Lukas and our Tech and Engineering team are looking forward to your application! Let's speak!